- Where do you ship from?
- Within what timeframe can I expect my package to be delivered?
- What shipping carriers do you use? What's "Best Standard Delivery"?
- If I select an Overnight shipping option, will my part(s) ship out the same day I place the order?
- Does ToyotaPartsDeal.com deliver to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses?
- Can I have my order shipped on my own shipping account?
- My order/package has shipped and is currently in transit. Can I request to have USPS/UPS/FedEx hold my package(s)?
- My order/package has shipped and is currently in transit. Can I request to have the delivery address changed?
- I received a UPS/USPS/FedEx notice on my door, what is this?
- Why did the shipping carrier leave a notice at my door?
- Why does the InfoNotice have a barcode and barcode number?
- I was not present during the initial delivery attempt. A notice was left at my location, will another delivery attempt be made by the carrier?
- How do I obtain a tracking number for my order? When can I expect my order to be delivered? My tracking number is not working, what should I do?
- How can I find additional information regarding a delivery from the shipping carrier?
- The shipping carrier has my package(s). Why haven't they delivered my package(s) yet?
- When will the shipping carrier make its next delivery attempt?
- If I have an order with backordered parts, will you split ship what is available and ship backordered parts when they're available?
- Do you ship internationally? If so, how much will it cost?
- Why do I need to contact FedEx Cross Border for my order status if I placed my order on your website?
- Do I have to pay duties and taxes if my order ships outside the U.S.?
- Why do I need to use FedEx Cross Border to have my order shipped to me outside of the U.S.?
- Why does my order show delivered to an address in the US if my order was supposed to ship outside of the U.S.?
- What's your Return Policy for international orders?