Parts found for 2008 Toyota Camry NAP Shift Knob
3 Shift Knob found for 2008 Toyota Camry NAP
- Performance-inspired, anodized aluminum/carbon fiber shifter manufactured by OBX Racing adds sleek, race-infused touch, tuner styling and ninja-quick shifting.
- Features carbon fiber sleeve—available in Chrome, Titanium, Red and Blue—sandwiched between two anodized aluminum pieces.
- Three tiny black screws—and absence of shift pattern—on billet cap adds hardcore racer feel (Red & Blue).
- Fits 12mm manual transmission shifters.
- Meets Toyota’s stringent quality and design specifications.
FINISH : Titanium MANUFACTURER : OBX Racing Sports MATERIAL : Carbon Fiber STYLE : SK14
- Offers Camry owners a luxurious upgrade to stock shift knob
- Black leather-wrapped shift knob features sporty stitched sides and distinctive metallic mesh insert
- Provides custom look and firm grip
- Enhances interior appearance
- Quick and easy direct installation; remove stock shift knob for simple screw-on replacement
- Meets Toyota’s stringent quality and design specifications
MANUFACTURER : OBX Racing Sports MATERIAL : Leather W/metal Mesh Insert STYLE : Sport
You Save: $5.71
- Classic ball-type TRD shift knob with hand-laced black leather wrapping enhances the shifting experience
- Fits M12 x 1.25 metric shift levers
- Provides manual shift vehicles with an enhanced appearance and shifting feel
- Easy to install; features either a self-tapping sleeve or direct-fit screw threads, ensuring a tight and precise fit
LOGO : TRD MATERIAL : Leather TRD : TRD