Scion xD Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
9 Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
You Save: $44.08
- Provides automatic progressive dimming of the inside mirror, reducing the glare caused by the headlights of vehicles behind
- Helps relieve glare that can lead to temporary night blindness, increased average stopping distances and slowed reaction time
- Helps reduce eye strain and driver fatigue
- Features an amber-colored LED console light on the underside of the mirror to illuminate the gearshift area
- Provides refined, integrated styling and appearance
- Auto-dimming function can be manually deselected
Light : Shift Area Illumination
You Save: $30.40
- Provides comfortable arm support for driver or passenger
- Made from durable material with a soft fabric cushion
- Color-matched to the vehicle's interior
- Pivots upward for added convenience
You Save: $36.60
- Designed to complement interior lines of vehicle
- Enhances vehicle functionality with conveniently accessible storage
- Manufactured from gray impact-resistant plastic to help ensure long-term durability and seamless integration with vehicle interior Integrated picture frame enables owners to add personal touch
- Easy installation and factory fit
- Maintains Scion's high quality standards for fit and quality
You Save: $8.70
- Soft-sided, portfolio style zippered case contains assortment of universally recognized first aid supplies for treatment of minor injuries
- Provides owner with added measure of safety and convenience in handling minor medical emergencies
- Kit features a pen and a Quick Guide to First Aid and CPR, along with insect sting relief pads, cleansing towelettes, non-allergic/latex-free adhesive bandages in two sizes, butterfly strips, gauze pads, a roll of adhesive tape and scissors
- Meets Federal Motor Vehicle Flame Retardant Safety Standards (FMVSS302)
You Save: $8.70
Owner's Portfolio with first aid kit.Instructions AttachmentView 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Scion tC, xA, xB, xD Owner's Portfolio
Owners Portfolio with First Aid Kit for xD 2010, 2011, 2012
Owners Portfolio with First Aid Kit for tC 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Owners Portfolio with First Aid Kit for xB 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Owners Portfolio with First Aid Kit for iQ 2012, 2013, 2014
Owners Portfolio with First Aid Kit for FR-S 2013, 2014
You Save: $225.00
- Enables owners to start and turn off the engine remotely
- Engine starts with quick, three-step sequence using remote keyless entry key or SmartKey fob
- Activates air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions (to pre-set temperatures and settings), so the vehicle is ready with a comfortable passenger compartment
- Integrates with the vehicle's existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote key fob
- Requires automatic transmission
Smart Key : Without Smart Key
You Save: $48.16
- Designed to integrate with the vehicle's existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote
- Alarm functions:
- Panic alarm remotely triggers vehicle's alarm when activated from key fob
- Warn-away alarm triggers if an object striking a window is detected
- Break-in alarm is activated if forced entry of a side door (or cargo hatch) is attempted or if glass is broken
- Other features include:
- Door ajar warning helps remind driver to lock vehicle
- Remote arming and disarming
- Passive arming—system automatically rearms the vehicle if the owner forgets
- Interior light activates when vehicle is unlocked with key fob
- Rolling code technology changes the remote code, helping prevent code theft
- Starter disabled when system is activated
- Includes glass breakage sensor (GBS):
- Highly sensitive microphone detects the specific sound frequency of striking on glass or glass breakage
- Sounds alarm and disarms starter if a window is broken
You Save: $48.16
Replaced by: PT398-52122Attribute
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle's existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems may require an additional remote unit.
- Immediately activates security system if glass is broken, or if forced entry of a side door (or the trunk) is attempted.
- Features remote door locking/unlocking and arming of system from up to 80 feet away.
- Door ajar warning helps alert driver to lock the vehicle.
- Interior lights activate when vehicle is unlocked and alarm deactivated, providing an added measure of security to help locate the vehicle at night.
- Panic alarm feature adds additional measure of security and peace of mind.
- Rolling code technology automatically changes the code for the remote every time the key fob is used, helping prevent would-be thieves from obtaining the code to disarm the vehicle.
- Starter is automatically disabled when system is activated.
- Glass breakage sensor (GBS) features highly sensitive microphone that detects the specific sound frequency of striking on glass or glass breakage—sounding alarm and disarming starter if a window is broken.
- GBS is capable of ignoring sounds not associated with glass, helping prevent the inconvenience of "false alarms."
- Meets Scion's stringent quality standards.
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle's resale value.
Keyless Entry : With Keyless Entry