Genuine Toyota Tundra Supercharger
3 Supercharger founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
- Crank-driven supercharger increases torque and horsepower from idle to redline, delivering immediate throttle response—producing 504 hp @ 5,500 rpm and 550 lb.-ft. torque @ 3,600 rpm (from 381 hp @ 5600 rpm and 401 lb.-ft. torque @ 3600 rpm)
- Integral by-pass valve prevents supercharger from going into boost when driving at a steady state of speed such as on the highway or in light traffic; takes less than ½ hp to operate when by-pass valve is open, helping reduce parasitic drag from the crankshaft
- Self-contained air-to-liquid intercooler gives higher performance, better fuel mileage, improved towing capacity and passing power than non-intercooled
- Gen 6 four-lobe rotor design features a high-twist 180-degree helix for improved efficiency, requiring less power to drive; generates less temperature in boost and is substantially quieter than earlier Gen 5 technology
- Upgraded fuel system includes larger fuel injectors, allowing for proper fuel delivery when using supercharger system at full capacity
- Factory calibration of ECU offers optimal performance and fuel mileage when combined with the increase in torque and horsepower
- Increases towing capacity, acceleration
- Complete kit includes all necessary hardware for factory installed appearance; no cutting, welding or fabrication required for supercharger installation
- Supercharger has self-contained lubrication; virtually no maintenance required on supercharger—or supercharger system components
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
- This supercharger is only approved for installation on Gasoline Fueled vehicle applications. No Flex Fuel vehicle applications are approved.