Genuine Toyota Portable Navigation System
1 Portable Navigation System found
- Completely portable navigation device (PND); in contrast, installed devices are not portable for use outside the vehicle or in another vehicle.
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards, aligning with the FJ Cruiser's target market preference for a robust outdoor experience; most competitive PND models are not waterproof.
- Includes street level maps of North America as well as available maps including TOPO, Inland Lakes, etc.; most competitive PNDs have limited mapping capabilities.
- Possesses 20-hour battery life when not connected to a power source; most competitive PNDs have 2-5 hour battery life.
- Features multiple navigation preference settings, such as auto-sort multiple destinations and avoidance settings; most PNDs provide navigation to one destination per route.
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2009