Parts Question Topics
Check if this part fits your vehicleView similar parts that fit
Vehicle Intrusion Protection, RS3200 Plus
Toyota Part No.: PT398-06080
- Dedicated Service
- Lowest Prices
- Fast Delivery
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle's existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems require an additional remote unit.
- Immediately activates security system if glass is broken, or if forced entry of a side door (or the trunk) is attempted.
- Features remote door locking/unlocking and arming of system from up to 80 feet away. System automatically rearms and locks the vehicle if the owner forgets.
- Door ajar warning helps alert driver to lock the vehicle.
- Interior lights activate when vehicle is unlocked and alarm deactivated, providing added measure of security by helping locate vehicle at night and turning on interior lights.
- Panic alarm feature adds additional measure of security and peace of mind.
- Rolling code technology automatically changes the code for the remote every time the key fob is used, helping prevent would-be thieves from obtaining the code to disarm the vehicle.
- Starter is automatically disabled when system is activated.
- Glass breakage sensor (GBS) features highly sensitive microphone that detects the specific sound frequency of striking on glass or glass breakage—sounding alarm and disarming starter if a window is broken.
- GBS is capable of ignoring sounds not associated with glass, helping prevent the inconvenience of "false alarms."
- Meets Toyota's stringent quality standards.
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle's resale value.
|Part Description||Vehicle Intrusion Protection, RS3200 Plus|
|Manufacturer||Toyota. This genuine Toyota part is guaranteed by Toyota's factory warranty.|